IBEW Local 100

Register an Account
Forgot Login?
Traveling Craftpersons

To limit the possibility of unnecessary exposure of the COVID-19 Virus, IBEW Local 100 has implemented the following temporary procedure for Traveling Craftperson wanting to register on our out of work list.

1. Traveling Craftperson's must not be working in the electrical construction field. Our out of work list is just that, an "Out Of Work" list. See dispatch procedures for all other questions.

2. Traveling Craftperson's will need to have a current travel letter and a current dues receipt. 

3. Copies of the travel letter and dues receipt can be emailed to outofwork@ibew100.org

4. IMPORTANT!!! If you are registering on the IBEW Local 100 out of work list for the first time, you must call the office after you have submitted the copies of the travel letter and dues receipt to finalize your registration process.

Should you have any other questions regarding how to register on our out of work list, please call our office at (559)251-8241.

Page Last Updated: ()
IBEW Local 100
5410 East Home Ave
Fresno, CA 93727
  (559) 251-8241

Top of Page image
Powered By UnionActive - Copyright © 2023. All Rights Reserved.